PS/2 P70

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri Mar 16 21:42:52 2001

You know the P70 hardware manual is online at IBM at
http://www.pc.ibm.com/us/cdt/hmm.html and the book is in HTML Bookmanager
format or downloadable PDF format as the Portabel Systems HMM Volume I. Very
handy and yes the P70 is a neat little unit. My wife starting tinkering on
mine and now I can't get it away from her, especially after the 486 upgrade
and Win95 OSR2 on a 160mb drive and 16mb ram. I just added an Etherlink MC
card and now the same woman that says she doesn't have need for a network is
tied to it and wreaking havoc!