Need software and/or docs for print server

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri Mar 16 21:37:57 2001

Have an Eagle Technologies NPE400 single place print server that I have no
software for, just the adapter and server. It's a cigarette pack sized box
that hooks onto the parallel port and has a BNC and RJ45 on back. If anyone
has a source it would be appreciated as I plan on taking this donated unit
and using it for my daughter's school as a donation of equipment and time to
free up a machine they need that presently gets tied up with print jobs.