Oops! MPE Correction

From: Lee Courtney <leec_at_slip.net>
Date: Sun Mar 18 16:19:07 2001

My fat fingers mis-typed:

How embarassing, I can;t believe I made THAT mistake ;-)! MPE =
MultiProgramming Executive (not Execution)

Lee Courtney
President

Monterey Software Group Inc.
1350 Pear Avenue, Suite J
Mountain View, California 94043-1302 U.S.A.
650-964-7052 voice
650-964-6735 fax

Advanced Authentication, Audit, and Access Control Tools and Consulting for
HP3000 Business Servers
http://www.editcorp.com/Businesses/MontereySoftware