FWD: CoCo FD-501 floppy needed

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Mar 19 11:06:52 2001

    Here's an email I got from someone this morning that maybe one of you
may be able to help out on. Please reply to the original sender.

    Jeff

-------------------
From: Brian Sumpter <bsumpter_at_emediadesigns.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 19, 2001, 11:38 AM
To: jhellige_at_earthlink.net
Subject: FD 501

Jeff,

I was looking over your web site
(http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/lakes/6757/index.html), and noticed
you have some Tandy CoCo stuff in your collection.

I'm trying to obtain a Tandy FD 501 Disk Drive -- the one with the ribbon
cable that connects to the cartridge. I'm having quite a bit of trouble
tracking one down, and was hoping you might have one or know someone who
does
that would be interested in selling it to me.

Any help you could provide would be very appreciated.

Thank you!
--
Brian Sumpter
bsumpter_at_emediadesigns.com