IBM 3380 disk drives / info?

From: ip500 <ip500_at_home.com>
Date: Mon Mar 19 21:40:11 2001

        I'll bet it was a trip! IBM has some info ..[very little] on their web
site. They list an IBM pub # GC26-4491 [IBM 3380 Direct Access Storage
Intro], but it's not available in their on-line library // figures!
        The 1985 date is most likely the mfg date. Hard to believe they were
making anything that massive that late.
        Craig