Hp85a

From: bill claussen <elecdata_at_kcinter.net>
Date: Mon Mar 19 23:35:52 2001

Well the system is just a basic system, all the slots are empty, doing a
catalogue of the tape doesn't work, but it does recal the tape. give an error.
checking the tape drive capstan and the rubber wheel appears to be okay, it may
infact be the tape. anyone know how to make it do a retention?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Sincerely,

Bill
elecdata1