VCF East

From: Rich Beaudry <r_beaudry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 20 15:55:54 2001

Oh great and mighty Sellam, have you considered the Worcester Centrum
Centre, located in sunny Worcester, MA, about 1 hour from Boston, and 1 hour
from Providence, RI (straight shot down Rt. 146)??

http://www.centrumcentre.com/, or

Worcester's Centrum Centre
50 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
Phone: 508.755.6800
Fax: 508.929.0111

I have NO affiliation with them, but it's about a 1/2 hour drive from my
home, so I do have a somewhat vested interest :-)

Worcester has all the usual big city amenities, and even it's own airport!

Thanks!

Rich B.