VCF East

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Tue Mar 20 18:01:00 2001

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Rich Beaudry wrote:

> Oh great and mighty Sellam, have you considered the Worcester Centrum
> Centre, located in sunny Worcester, MA, about 1 hour from Boston, and 1 hour
> from Providence, RI (straight shot down Rt. 146)??

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out tonight. I finally got all the
data I need to find the optimal location based on all the survey responses
I received. I mapped zip codes to lattitude & longitude coordinates and
will try to use that intelligently to locate the prime locale.

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival