Lovely period furniture: VAX 4000-500

From: R. D. Davis <rdd_at_smart.net>
Date: Wed Mar 21 18:41:34 2001

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Brian Roth wrote:
> Don't rule out the VAX 11/725. A nice end table with a little more
> room on top. Remove the RC25 and you have a nice storage area for
> your snacks....

Is this supposed to be a group about preserving or destroying classic
computers? There are people on this list who want to obtain, use and
preserve such equipment as those VAXen; we don't need idiots buying
the remaining few, tearing their insides out and then using them as
furniture -- that's even worse than sending the equipment off to a
museum to rot away and never be used again.

--
Copyright (C) 2001 R. D. Davis    Ancient guru who see future once say:
All Rights Reserved               "wise man who meditate upon immortal wisdom