pdp 11s to be auctioned at Goddard

From: Brian Roth <broth_at_heathers.stdio.com>
Date: Thu Mar 22 06:20:07 2001

Dave,
   There are a couple of places here in WNY that get a fair amount of
equipment on a weekly basis. Mostly PC's but every once in a while a mini or
mainframe. I'm good friends with one of them and he will save anything for me
for a little while. He is running out of room himself. I saved an 11/750 a
couple of weeks ago for .03 a pound.

Brian.