Xenix/286-Any hints?

From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel_at_eskimo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 00:44:36 2001

> Yes, I checked it. Coherent run on 286 with the usual 64K code and 64K
> data limitation, but the best: You can download a full binary
> distributions and the kernel sources from : ftp.mayn.de/pub/coherent
> I will now try to get it running on my 286 ...

Very nice! Unfortunately I only could connect once (out of three tries, two
with an FTP client and one with a Web browser) and couldn't see any file
names except the indexes. Can you give me more details? And do you know if
the non-kernel sources are available?

-- Derek

P.S. Mail to your personal address bounced.