20,046 pages of scanned old docs online?

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Mar 23 04:39:36 2001

>Our two Oce 3165's do 62 ppm double sided. See
>http://dev.oce.co.uk/Copying/Products/Digital/3165/Default.htm

        We have a couple of OCE machines hooked up to our network and
they have their own dedicated print server right there at the
machine. They are pretty impressive. Unfortunately when the people
who have the service contract came out to update the ColorSync
software for the Mac side, they totally disabled the Novell side in
the process...took us a little bit to figure out why none of the
Windows machines could print to it.

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File