Some classic pictures

From: Mike Kenzie <KenzieM_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 24 19:45:17 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Iggy Drougge" <optimus_at_canit.se>
To: "Classic computing" <classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 3:56 PM
Subject: Some classic pictures

> In case anyone's interested, we've added some pictures of
our new headquarters
> at http://www.sua.f2s.com/fotografier/. Some pictures of
fancy classic
> equipment, as well as more contemporary junk. The pictures
were grabbed with a
> video camera, though, so the quality is not all that high.

Speaking of pictures, does anyone have pictures of old
machines that I can use for my site? It seems that I'll
have to wait a while longer to get my hands on a camera to
take them myself.

Need old apples, MACs, sparc, Next, VAX, atari, commodore,
compac luggables, IBM, amiga, and a telxon.

Thanks