Batteries for Sharp PC-45XX Still Sold

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun Mar 25 07:54:47 2001

I've been able to get a lot of older/odd battery packs in the past from
Batteries Plus, a chain of battery suppliers. Some had to go to their
"lookup techs" but within 3 days they always had a source for one. They
aren't always the cheapest though, a lot depends on the individual franchise
owner and how much he/she will haggle with you. I have a reseller account
with a nearby one and the owner always gives me a decent break.