TU-58 rollers and emulation (was Re: VAX 11/725)

From: Ethan Dicks <ethan_dicks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 26 12:21:03 2001

--- Tony Duell <ard_at_p850ug1.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> If you ever start working on the RK11-C, feel free to contact me. I have
> the printset, and I've worked on mine, so I know what to expect. Having
> a KM11 maintenance card helps a lot, BTW.

I'll bet. Somewhere, someone (was it you?) posted a set of directions for
building a KM-11 from modern components. I plan to make one someday, for
both the RK11-C and for diagnosing several RX01 and RX02 drives I have
that aren't up to snuff.

-ethan

=====
Even though my old e-mail address is no longer going to
vanish, please note my new public address: erd_at_iname.com

The original webpage address is still going away. The
permanent home is: http://penguincentral.com/

See http://ohio.voyager.net/ for details.