Free - 17" Sun Sony Tinitron Monitor but....

From: George Rachor <george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com>
Date: Mon Mar 26 13:32:04 2001

The fixed frequency nature of these monitors made them a bit more
complicated to work with. There was a company called "Microfield
Graphics" that built a display card that really made these monitors look
nice. As I recall they had windows 3.1 and some Unix drivers for them.

Very sharp for the day.

George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr. george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com
Hillsboro, Oregon http://racsys.rt.rain.com
United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX