Mac SE/30

From: SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com <(SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com)>
Date: Mon Mar 26 16:23:10 2001

In a message dated 3/26/01 3:07:26 PM Central Standard Time, azog_at_azog.org
writes:

<< I think I recall seeing somewhere that you can bypass extensions on bootup
 by pressing a shift key, but that didn't work, so I assume that this isn't
 an extension, but something intergral into the OS itself... >>

no password schemes are in the os itself. try holding down the left shift key
again as soon as you see the happy mac. if its system 7 or higher, it will
say extensions disabled. if that don't work, you'll need to find a system
floppy to boot from so you can mount the hard drive and take a look around.