NeXT's available

From: Curt Vendel <curt_at_atari-history.com>
Date: Mon Mar 26 20:47:23 2001

Hi,

   The guy with the NeXTs got back to me, they are ours, I'll buy the whole lot
for $1,000 and truck it home, I already have dibs on the 1st cube, the other cube
was spoken for by the first person who responded to me a few days back, a bunch
of guys want nextstations and monitors and such, I'll compose a running list of
who's getting what, reply if your interested in a nextstation and we'll work on
the pricing and such, I figure it should be around $30-$40 per person plus
shipping to where ever they are from NYC.

Curt