Mac SE/30

From: Claude.W <claudew_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 27 20:20:02 2001

Another simple way to get files to non built in ethernet macs like SE30s,
Classic IIs and such that only have built in Appletalk is to run a
Ethernet---Appletalk bridge off a more recent 68k mac thats got ethernet and
then connect the non-ethernet macs to there with Appletalk.

Very practical and speed is not a concern because most of the times the
files going to compact classic macs are quite small in size...

I run this off a 6100/66 permanently attached to my home network... Works
great for loading up small compact macs with software from the net...

The software is free off the Apple ftp site. I have used it many times and
it works fine...

Have fun