Urgent Inquiry for ghetto blaster

From: Kuehn, Mike <mike.kuehn_at_bitways.de>
Date: Tue Mar 27 02:20:35 2001

Urgent Inquiry for ghetto blaster

Dear Sirs,

We are an international trading company, mainly serving the European
industry.

The Bitways Group purchases globally on own account and then resells the
products to various clients. Our aim is to source globally and to offer our
clients the best prices worldwide.

>From one of our own or rented databases we have retrieved your address as
potential supplier of the product(s) we would like to purchase at this time.
If you can promptly give us your very best quote you might be chosen as the
supplier we have been looking for as early as next week.

Please offer any kind of stocklots you might have available. Please provide
3 (three) samples for evaluation purposes.

Please let us know your best quote as this will enable us to work more
efficiently.

In conclusion I would like to ask you to send your company?s detailed
address, your bank detail, your VAT number (if applicable) and pictures of
the inquired item(s) along with your quotation.

If you can not reach us by e-Mail (Please check if your provider is listed
at the ORBS-list. If so your e-Mails are not being forwarded to us!) please
print the e-Mail and fax it to +49-40-28800-111.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, we are

Yours sincerely,

BITWAYS GLOBAL SOURCING GMBH
M.Kuehn
Global Sourcing Manager