Original IBM PC memory

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 16:27:14 2001

Amdek's are nice but I have 5 or 6 original green IBM mono monitors out in
storage with my dozen of so PC's and XT's that I ought to put up for sale or
trade sometime while I'm selling off all of these PS/2's I have to find new
homes for. Cash stores much better than computer equipment but if you have
time to tinker with the computers then your outlook is opposite of mine.

Guess I ought to seek new homes for the half dozen Zeniths I have too. But
then what will hold the office trailer down in high winds (grin)