HP 9845s? (And an original IBM PC.)

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 16:58:08 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, RebelTerry wrote:
> So, if anyone knows where I could beg, borrow, or steal a DOS 1.0...

If a copy will do, send me one of your blank "1.0" disks with a postage
paid mailer, and I will "repair/re-record" (DISKCOPY) onto it. (You send
me a disk and shipping to return it, and I will DISKCOPY 1.0 onto it; I
will take your word that it once had a legitimate copy of 1.0 on it, and
that you are not asking me to violate IBM's copyright)

If you want the original with manual (no longer shrink wrapped) in
slipcase, it's $60 plus $3.50 for PRIORITY mail.

BTW, I bought my first 5150 with 16K of RAM. I did NOT want to pay IBM
$90 for each row of 16K!

--
Fred Cisin                      cisin_at_xenosoft.com
XenoSoft                        http://www.xenosoft.com