14 slot chassis needed for an isa/pci backplane

From: Ram Meenakshisundaram <rmeenaks_at_olf.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 16:49:02 2001

Hi,

I just got a dual 200MHz pentium pro with 128Megs single board computer
+ 14-slot PCI/ISA passive backplane.
The backplane is about the size of an average ATX motherboard, so it can
fit in an ATX chassis, but then I cant use all
the slots. Does anyone know where I can get a 14-slot chassis really
cheap??

Ram

PS: if you are asking how the hell I can going to use 14 isa/pci slots
on a computer, blame it on my transputer cards :-)