14 slot chassis needed for an isa/pci backplane

From: Ram Meenakshisundaram <rmeenaks_at_olf.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 18:04:26 2001

I got the SBC and the passive backplane on ebay. The backplane cost me
$30 and the SBC was $75.
There is an auction for one right now for a 14 slots passive backplane.
And there are tons of SBCs out there.
Search for single board computer (titles only) and search for passive
backplane (titles and contents)

Ram