AAUI

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Mar 27 19:45:08 2001

> The Atari ST is an integrated machine. I guess you mean a TT.
>Also the DEC Micros - Rainbow et al, with the LK201 KB.

        The Mega series ST machines had seperate keyboards. I have a
MegaST 2 here. I've never had the pleasure of using either the TT or
Falcon series machines. My DECmate II uses the same LK201 keyboard,
I just forgot to include it on my list. I was at work at the time
and the other machines were the ones that came to mind immediately.

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File