List spammer ID'd

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 06:35:40 2001

I don't think Allison's quite that old but neither am I. I can remember
JFK's funeral on TV (BW Motorola) and they made one of the best Chevy's when
I was born (57) and I don't think Allison is much off from that. At least
she won't tell us I'm sure.

I had a crystal radio in my early teens that we built from a library book
and then I moved to a Hallicrafters multiband reciever w/ long dipole
antenna. I still have the radio but have to find the capacitor that blew and
doesn't allow audio into the preamp. Good thing I have the schematic, now I
just need time.