List spammer ID'd

From: Pete Turnbull <pete_at_dunnington.u-net.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 01:28:35 2001

On Mar 27, 22:02, Mike Ford wrote:
> >I'm old, dirts older. When I was in school you were really cool of your
> >radio
> >had six transistors, cooler if it had FM and rich if your portable tape
>
> Are you sure you weren't trying to impress people with the catwhisker on
> your crystal set? ;)

Don't be silly. My crystal set had a germanium diode, and I bet Allison's
did too :-)

I do remember my father buying a Philips Compact Cassette recorder when
they were new and even cooler than my 7-transistor radio finished in red
artificial leatherette. A cassette recorder of the same model still
happily reads and writes tapes on some of my older home micros, despite
being old when they were new (if you see what I mean).

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager