List spammer ID'd

From: ajp166 <ajp166_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed Mar 28 18:31:02 2001

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>

>>I'm old, dirts older. When I was in school you were really cool of
your
>>radio
>>had six transistors, cooler if it had FM and rich if your portable tape
>
>Are you sure you weren't trying to impress people with the catwhisker on
>your crystal set? ;)

I still have a few feet of very thin phosphorBronze wire from that! Nice
springy material.

The first one used a commercial diode but otherwise traditional. Later
on
I tried a long list of other rectifing materials:

    Galena,
    Carborundum
    Super-Blue blade and pencil
    CupricOxide
    selenium (from a rectifier)
    Silver oxides and sulphides
    Rusty nails

I'd read about these in various books as a kid.

Allison