Crystal Radios (was Re: List spammer ID'd)

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 23:01:25 2001

When I built mine, we (the CubScout pack) used toilet paper roll cores which we
varnished and then applied our magnet wire. We even went rock hunting to find
galena crystals to use. I don't remember any sort of diode ... there could've
been one, though ... that was nearly 50 years ago, after all.

Dick