ide harddrive

From: ajp me <ajp166_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu Mar 29 07:44:06 2001

Yes, you can do that and the perfomance is very good on the
K2-350 box here at work. I use teh 3.5" loaded one to install windows and apps as it's faster than 4x CDrom and since some systems here dont have cdrom at all it really beats floppies
or sucking it down the 10mbs eitherpipe.

I've never tried to boot one directly but I have used one as
C: via floppy boot for W95.

Allison