D connector tirade (was: Re: Age-old ethernet equipment)

From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
Date: Thu Mar 29 17:07:45 2001

Cameron Kaiser skrev:

>> That's good to know about the 2DE-19. So now what I wonder is what's the
>> designation for the 23-pin D-sub connector used for RGB on the Amiga 500?
>> (or was it the disk drive? I don't rememeber)

>It's video, and the official designation is PITA-23. :-P

Pain-in-the-arse-23?
Why? I find the Amiga video connector to be the most versatile I've ever
encountered. It's got both analogue and digital video as well as pins for
genlock, clocks, three kinds of sync, lots of DC and ground.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.
Eccovi una delle sigle francesi dedicate a questo shojo... come, non e' uno