D connector tirade (was: Re: Age-old ethernet equipment)

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Fri Mar 30 09:34:56 2001

Finding appropriate cabling for our various hardware oddities would be easier,
indeed, if folks could just get the nomenclature straight. After all, given
that the price of the cable, or the necessary components, is going to be
painfully high, it would be comforting to know that one had specified the
components correctly.

Dick