Apple LWPro parallel port?

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Mar 31 16:51:39 2001

>The thing is, Microsoft's memory recommendations tend to be the minimum the
>OS will function correctly. Remember the minimum requirements for win95 were
>a 386sx16 and 4 megs of ram. I'm told it will *boot* in that, if you're
>patient. But do useful work? Ha.

        I have a Compaq Contura 430C laptop with a 486DX4/100 cpu and
16megs of RAM running Win98 that I used for checking email and stuff
on the road. It's a lesson in patience when trying to do anything
with it. Unfortunately I've never found any larger memory upgrades
for it.

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File