Apple LWPro parallel port?

From: Jim Strickland <jim_at_calico.litterbox.com>
Date: Sat Mar 31 16:28:57 2001

> If 128M is indeed the recommendation, it's not just for
> the OS, it's a recommended amount - and nothing more.
> It may be there just to sell memory.

The thing is, Microsoft's memory recommendations tend to be the minimum the
OS will function correctly. Remember the minimum requirements for win95 were
a 386sx16 and 4 megs of ram. I'm told it will *boot* in that, if you're
patient. But do useful work? Ha.

--
Jim Strickland
jim_at_DIESPAMMERSCUMcalico.litterbox.com