TCF this year: May 5 - 6

From: Bill Pechter <pechter_at_pechter.dyndns.org>
Date: Sat Mar 31 21:02:15 2001

> (TCF = Trenton Computer Festival, in its 26th year, loc=Edison, NJ)
>
> I've never been, but plan not to miss this year.
> On topic. can anyone vouch that Classic Computers
> are represented at this thing, and if so, how well?
>
> John A.
> Re: http://www.tcf-nj.org , http://www.tcfshow.com

This was the greatest computer festival on the east coast
but its gone pretty heavy to the PC crowd over the years.

I remember swapping pdp11 and 8 stories and parts in the parking lot
and I may still go this year -- I'm looking for a Sparcstation 10 or 20
to add to home... and some VaxStation parts.

Bill
--
bpechter_at_monmouth.com    | FreeBSD since 1.0.2, Linux since 0.99.10
Brainbench MVP           | Unix Sys Admin since Sys V/BSD 4.2