TCF this year: May 5 - 6

From: Neil Cherry <ncherry_at_home.net>
Date: Sat Mar 31 21:18:10 2001

John Allain wrote:

> (TCF = Trenton Computer Festival, in its 26th year, loc=Edison, NJ)
>
> I've never been, but plan not to miss this year.
> On topic. can anyone vouch that Classic Computers
> are represented at this thing, and if so, how well?

The outside section usually has some decent stuff. The inside is the
over priced (or regular priced) dyi desktop and laptop computers.
My friends drag me along to help assemble a bulk of systems (that's
where we get the price break). I usually walk out of there with a least
something 'old' from the outside lot.

--
Linux Home Automation           Neil Cherry             ncherry_at_home.net
http://members.home.net/ncherry                         (Text only)