Is this a IBM RT mouse?

From: Doc <>
Date: Sat Jan 26 21:10:17 2002

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 wrote:

> Someone mentioned the RT mouse has two round buttons. I have had this mouse
> in my collection and have been wondering what it was for.
> Http://
> The connector is a 6 pin square. Can anyone ID it?

  Based on the fact that the keyboard cutout of the RT's back panel is
shaped like the (huge) insulator on the interface, and the mouse in the
picture has a (huge) insulator [my terminology fails me here; sorry]
that matches the mouse port's cutout, I vote it's an RT mouse.

  What DO ya call that huge chunk o' rubber right behind the male end,

Received on Sat Jan 26 2002 - 21:10:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:34:58 BST