Xenosoft? Re: Multiple floppies in one system?

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Fri Mar 1 12:24:14 2002

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Bryan Pope wrote:
> > Funny you should mention this. I was looking through an old
> > book-of-the-month club purchase, "C Programmer's Guide to Serial
> > Communications," the other night and I found a plug for XenoSoft in it!
> Yah! My company has that book too... In the "Acknowledgment" section it has
> "Fred Cisin gets one general-purpose kudos."

Joe Campbell and I spent a fair amount of time together while he was
writing it, "RS232 Solution", and "Crafting C tools". I didn't completely
agree with his level of data abstraction. I also recruited some of my
students for him as proof-readers and to test the sample code.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred        cisin_at_xenosoft.com