Symbolics transport (was: Re: Getting Unix to run on a PDP-11 /34)

From: r. 'bear' stricklin <red_at_bears.org>
Date: Mon Mar 4 13:19:31 2002

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Sellam Ismail wrote:

> My ideal classic computer rescue vehicle would be an old milk truck from
> the 1940s or 1950s. Classic inside classic, and lots of room for the big
> stuff :)

You mean like the one on this page?

        http://www.darigold.com/heritage.asp

I'm not EVEN going into what my connection with it is, but they do still
maintain one old milk truck (similar but not identical to the one on that
page). They used to have information on their actual truck on the page,
but it seems to have been taken down recently.

They even have a genuine classic milkman to drive it in parades and at
other promotional events.

ok
r.