RX02 / DSD440 problem

From: Tom Leffingwell <tom_at_sba.miami.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 4 14:45:03 2002

        I've narrowed it down to the either the board in the DSD-440
chassis itself, or the board that's part of the individual drive. It
seems that besides the ID number of the drive, there is some sort of bus
address that is set differently on each RX02 in the unit. Jumpers T1, T3,
T4, T5, T6, and D are set differently between the two drives, besides the
DS1 and DS2 setting.

        Do you have docs for the jumper settings?

Thanks,

Tom