Clipper Collectors? (Intergraph Interpro)

From: Ernest <ernestls_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue Mar 5 11:17:38 2002

Are those the big standup work bench systems, with the fold
down table or the smaller CADD stations without the table?

I have five large addon cards that are each about the size of
a XT motherboard for the smaller Intergraph machine but I don't
remember the model. It ran Unix and was used for CADD work at
an architectural firm I worked at.

If anyone is interested in these cards, let me know.

Ernest