PDP 7 ?Rescue?

From: Innfogra_at_aol.com <(Innfogra_at_aol.com)>
Date: Tue Mar 5 13:59:40 2002

I have a lead on a PDP 7 coming out of service in the Portland Oregon area.
I hope to go look at it on March 19th or 20th. I believe it is still plugged
in but out of service. I think it is a late '60s machine.

Anyone interested in it please contact me at whoagiii_at_aol.com, not on the
list please. I am not interested in getting it. I think that there are very
few out there and any left need rescue.

I will take pictures when I get a chance to look at it. I would like info on
what to look for when I look at the machine.

Paxton Hoag