OpenSTEP for VMS

From: Doc <doc_at_mdrconsult.com>
Date: Tue Mar 5 19:26:00 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, r. 'bear' stricklin wrote:

> What? No. Enlightenment is _not_ OPENSTEP. At best you can think of it
> like this:
>
> OPENSTEP == Bentley
> Enlightenment == Volkswagen Beetle with a Bentley hood kit

  ACK! No. We don't do Enlightenment here. I have somewhere the
source to the "OpenSTEP" window manager for FreeBSD. It predates
Enlightenment by a few years. I have no idea where I got it, and as I
still can't get NeXTSTEP 3.1 to install, I don't know how authentic it
is.

        Doc

P.S. - Enlightenment == a VW with a Bentley hood kit and a boot full of
        lead. Very Pretty lead, but lead nonetheless.