Suggestions for hauling Computer Garage from Beaverton, ORt

From: John Chris Wren <jcwren_at_jcwren.com>
Date: Tue Mar 5 21:16:49 2002

        Sadly, though, glow plugs do little to keep the oil thin enough to keep
from really hard cold starts. Especially back in the old days when
multi-weight oils really weren't. It always cranked, that wasn't a problem.
It was tearing up the cylinder walls until the molasses, er, oil could be
circulated.

        --John