Here's a link you all might like....

From: Ernest <ernestls_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed Mar 6 01:20:15 2002

Hmmm. I wonder if the Middle East might be a fun new place to search
for old computers? I wonder what kind of interesting systems might
turn up there? Are they geek friendly? I really never even considered
the idea of searching in the Middle East before. I'll bet that Israel
has some vintage stuff, and maybe Egypt to. I'm sure that the far East
has tons of cool old computers (along with all the scrap from the US.)

E.