ADV: International Trade

From: calmanagement_at_earthlink.net <(calmanagement_at_earthlink.net)>
Date: Wed Mar 6 22:58:55 2002

If you are in the International Trade, you need to join the FREE Trade Group, Itrade

http://www.2wongs.com/itrade.htm

Join today - IT'S FREE

Disclaimer:
This is NOT SPAM - You have received this e-mail because at one time or another you requested information from us regarding international trade or excess merchandise. We comply with all proposed and current laws on commercial e-mail under (Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress). If you have received this e-mail in error, we apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you remove yourself. Just return this email and enter REMOVE as the subject. Thank you.