Beehive terminals CPU?

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Thu Mar 7 03:13:22 2002

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Joe wrote:

> IIRC A couple of months ago somebody on this list said that the
> Beehive terminals used 4040 CPUs. Can anyone confirm that? Yesterday I
> spotted a pair of old two-tome brown Beehive terminals in a trash pile
> and I was wondering if I should go back and pick them up.

I have a huge monster of a Beehive terminal that was from the era of the
4040, so I can take a look inside and see. If I remember correctly, it
had a big card cage inside with numerous boards.

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *