OT Mitsubishi Monitor Weirdness

From: Julius Sridhar <vance_at_ikickass.org>
Date: Fri Mar 8 02:08:42 2002

Hi people. I have a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 900u (nowhere near on-topic
but I figure people here might know better what causes this kind of
problem). If I provide it with a sync-on-green signal to its BNC
connectors (It has five, I connect three), the monitor syncs up just fine,
but all the areas that are black show up with a green cast. The white
areas show up just fine. I haven't looked at an image with color yet, but
I would guess that all the colors would probably be shifted towards the
green. Any ideas?

Peace... Sridhar