MicroVAX-II questions

From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz_at_unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
Date: Fri Mar 8 06:43:07 2002

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 01:21:46AM -0800, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> Nonsense, just pull everything out of the chassis, striping it as far down
> as possible, then lug the chassis and the parts upstairs seperatly.
Especially the PSU. It is easy to remove and weights a lot.
Take this opportunity to remove the dust puppys. Once I powered
an old MVII on without doing this. The fan in the PSU was near to
death and suddenly there came smoke out of the machine. Fortunately
it was only smoke from the dust, not the magic smoke. :-)
--
tsch??,
         Jochen