MicroVAX-II questions

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Fri Mar 8 10:09:10 2002

Doc Shipley wrote:
> Oh yeah. It boots. VMS 5.2, but it's looking for the rest of a
> cluster, and apparently a lot of its filespace was remote. Bummer.
> Other than that, and the fact that I can't get it upstairs, it's a cool
> "little" box.

Why can't you get it upstairs? What case is it in? I don't mean to
brag..... well Ok, I'm bragging a bit..... I carried my BA213 cased
Microvax 3400 up to my 3rd floor apartment by myself, and I'm not
exactly built like a tank, either. It didn't have the base/wheels on
it, but those are plastic anyway.

> You know you're over the edge when the lack of ethernet access in your
> garage is a problem.

:-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA